Tuesday 1 May 2012

Unit 2, Encounters, experiences and meetings: Leaflet Development

I developed the leaflet further by creating it in Photoshop, adding in more detail, pictures and texture. The idea of this was to make it match the 3 poster designs so they look similar.







I used the same background textures as from the posters, but added in different pictures and drawings that relate to the information in the leaflet and I also added in some contact details on the back. At the moment I dislike this idea as the pages containing the information are too dark and it is hard to read it or see the images clearly. Also the pages don't look very exciting as the dull colours make it seem boring.
To make this idea better I need to make the colours used brighter and more similar to the ones used on the posters, possibly decrease the opacity of the background layer so it is not so overpowering and add some more colours. I could also add in a logo and slogan to the leaflet to make it seem more realistic/formal as most of the leaflets that I looked at all contain them.

No comments:

Post a Comment