Monday 30 April 2012

Unit 2, Encounters, experiences and meetings: Initial Leaflet Idea

This is my favourite leaflet idea that I chose to develop for my final piece.


I used the same typography, on the front cover, as from on the posters to keep it looking the same.


The blue lines that I have added onto the pages shows where I want to add photos in when i create it in Photoshop.


These pages will contain photographs of different animals that you can see in Kenya.


On the page on the right I want to add a couple of photographs edited and layered up in Photoshop, possibly of people from Kenya.


As this is a leaflet to give people information about Kenya I added in a map and a section on key words to know.


On the back cover I added some contact details and left a section for adding a photograph in. 

To develop this idea I will produce it in Photoshop so I can add in more graphics, images and colours to make it more attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment