Monday 23 April 2012

Unit 2, Encounters, experiences and meetings: Poster Development

This is development of the Chris Ede inspired piece that I created.

I used the same image from my previous idea but added my lino print into the background underneath my other layers, changing the opacity of them so that you could just about see the patterns show through. I also added in three of my drawings into the picture on different layers using the Linear Dodge effect to blend the layers together. At the moment I dislike this piece as it looks quite dull/boring, the drawings don't look very effective and nothing much is really going on within the image but I would like to change and develop it further to make it look more exciting and skilful.


I used the same techniques for this image as in the elephants image above.

No comments:

Post a Comment