Saturday 10 December 2011

Unit 1, Retail Graphics Project: Final Logo


To create my final logo I used the hand drawn version which I scanned into illustrator and then lived traced it so I could edit and add colours to it etc. I chose to add the outline of a city into my logo along the top as my shop theme is based around urban culture. I made my logo based on a shape that bent inwards from the top and bottom to give it a more memorable and stylish design so it would stand out more. The main part of the logo is the shop name that I drew in the middle in big, bold and capital letters as it is the most important, along the bottom of the arch I decided to write what my shop would be selling so if people see the logo around they will know what kind of product it is for. I chose to fill the shop name in navy blue as it is uni-sex, versatile and a calm colour that could symbolize the colour of electricity or the colour of the night sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment