Monday 5 December 2011

Unit 1, Retail Graphics Project: Logo Developments


I picked out my favourite ideas from the previous illustrator logo experiments and my initial ideas to put together three new logos. For the bottom logo I used the city scape, the scribble effect and the lightening bolt shape from previous ideas. I chose to experiment with adding in the lightening bolts in place of the letter I as the name is electric city, also the scribble effect could be symbolizing the electric current running through the writing. For the other two logos I used the handmade one I had scanned in. The first one was kept mainly the same except for the colour that I added to the writing. For the second idea I also coloured in the writing and the windows to add a glowing effect from the city scape. I deleted the original writing and replaced it with the scribble effect writing and added the lightening bolts in place of the letter I, This would help represent the shop name and to give it a more complex design.

No comments:

Post a Comment