Saturday 21 January 2012

Unit 1, Retail Graphics Project: Final Swing Tag


For the top layer of my swing tag I added the same texture background as I used on my box. I also added the shop logo along the bottom towards the left so its clearly visible to customers. As the shape of it is a cut out city scape I also decided to cut out the windows of the buildings so that the colours from the layer underneath would show through. For the second layer of the swing tag I used a rectangle shaped piece. I made the background navy blue and added yellow rectangles on top in the same position of the windows on the other piece so when put together the yellow would show through. Along the bottom I added the web address for the shop also in yellow as it shows up well on the blue background. On the back I added the logo at the top again and at the bottom I added the bar code.


No comments:

Post a Comment