Saturday 1 December 2012

Developed Ideas


For the first idea i decided to make it portrait so that i could fit more across the page without it look crowded. I also added in a banner across the bottom of the poster where the details and line up for the music festival are featured. This is my favourite design out of the three. To improve this I need to experiment with colours, textures and different techniques i could use for the final poster.
For the second idea i added in the stage from one of the other initial ideas and added the line up list within it. This idea has a very poppy feel to it which would work well with my music theme but the design is too simple. 
The last design would work best if it was made in photoshop using lots of different layers, filters and effects. I would like to develop this idea further to see how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment