Tuesday 4 December 2012

Hennie Haworth Inspired Experiment

To create this piece of work I used the drawings I did of objects that relate to music festivals. Using a piece of tracing paper I drew a circle in the middle and traced over the drawings to make it look like they are coming out of the bubble. 


Next I scanned in the drawing, cleared it up in Photoshop and then used the live trace tool in Illustrator to add the colour and make the lines clearer. I decided to use summery colours like Hennie Haworth has used so that it relates to my summer music festival.


I like this piece of artwork but it is currently looking a bit dull. To develop it I need to experiment with different typography, add in a background to give it some depth and maybe add some textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment