Thursday 6 December 2012

Poster experiments

For this design I decided to try a different technique, to get a much sharper finish. I scanned in the original images of the objects and live traced them all in Illustrator so I could then add them all individually into the Photoshop file. I used the typography from one of my previous experiments and warped it slightly to make the circle look more 3D. I also used the sound wave effect that I created previously to add to the background, I made this multicoloured to match the summer theme. 



For this image I changed the colour of the circle to be yellow, like the sun and the line up strip to be a light blue.


As an experiment I added in the explosion effect that I created, over the top of the circle, this made the background of the design black. I also changed the strip at the bottom to be black. I like the explosion effect as I feel it adds more excitement to the poster but the colours would need to be changed as they are too dark.


I would like to develop this idea further by adding in more layers and adjusting the colours.



No comments:

Post a Comment