Monday 31 December 2012

T-Shirt Development

I decided to develop two of the t shirt ideas by using typography experiments and part of my final poster to make the designs. I then put them both onto separate t-shirt templates so I could see which one looked the best.

From this I decided to carry on developing the circular design as I didn't like the other design so much as it looked quite messy and the colours weren't as clear.


I added a second layer behind the circle design to add an explosion effect and to roughen up the edges as it was looking a bit boring. I also decided that I wanted to add the line up of the music festival to the back of the t-shirt. 

To develop this idea further I need to play around with the typography as I have only used Tahoma at the moment to get the feel of what the design will look like so I know if I like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment