Monday 22 October 2012

CD Development

These are the 3 CD designs that I chose to develop:



1. I used the live trace of the smashed glass effect from my album cover and used the clipping mask to get it to fit onto the CD. I then added the album name in red papyrus font.
2. I added one of the pictures from my photo shoot into the background of the CD and added the album name and artist in red papyrus font across the CD.
3. I made the background of this CD design a light grey and added a zigzag line going across the CD to give a sort of cracked effect. I then added the Artist name in a big red papyrus font and the album name underneath in a smaller black papyrus font.

My  favourite design is number 1, the smashed glass effect as it matches the album artwork and look the most effective.



No comments:

Post a Comment