Thursday 18 October 2012

Developed Surface design

This is the outta CD cover surface design:


I made the background colour the same light grey on each side to make it flow. I added the Album artwork to the front page. On the back page I added the track list in red papyrus font, my logo, a bar code and information about the CD. On the inside page I added the piece of 'Heebok Lee' styled text and some more cracked glass effect.

The booklet and CD pockets:


I decided to make these plain dark grey to give the design some strong contrast, so each piece stands out from each other. For example the pockets stand out from the outta case and the products that slot into the pockets will stand out from the pockets.

These are the drawings that I did of smashed/cracked glass to add to the surface design:



No comments:

Post a Comment