Friday 19 October 2012

Final surface design

I decided that the design looked a bit too plain and needed some more layers added to it to build it up.


I added the 'Heebok Lee' style text onto the back layer of the album artwork to give it a more 3D look and also to make it more complex. On the back page I added the Rihanna fire effect image that I created previously but made it black and white and made it fade into the background so it wasn't too over powering on the text. I also added in more smashed/scratched glass effects into the background so there was no plain grey background. For the inside page I doubled up the 'Heebok Lee' text but making the second layer black and white aswell, this gave it a 3D effect and added more movement to the design.




I decided to keep this part the same as I think it works effectively how it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment