Tuesday 9 October 2012

Initial Album artwork ideas


1. For this idea I'd have the album name at the top in a big bold font so it stands out. Then the picture would be a photograph of a girl, to represent the artist. To develop it I could add some effects to the photograph to make it more interesting.
2. The album name cover most of the album cover. I could add different textures to the letters, use a collage technique or cut out the lettering so the layer underneath shows through.
3. This idea could have two separate images, one above the words and one below or one big picture with the words across the middle. The pictures would also be of girls posing to represent the artist, that i could then add effects too. 
4. For this idea there will be one image/photograph that will take up the whole cover. I chose this because most RnB and pop album covers that I looked at have a simple photograph that is used as the album cover.
5. For this design I will cut out the rectangles and add a photograph behind to make it look like it is behind bars.
6. I got this idea from one of the collage pieces that I had done previously. I could use the same idea of cutting out different coloured pieces from magazines or I could cut out the shapes so that the layer below would show through.
7. This idea is in the style of a newspaper, with the headline being the album name 'talk that talk' and the image would be of a girl, to represent the artist. 
8. This could be a speech bubble shape or a thought bubble that will have the image/photograph inside.
9. This is a simple idea that features the album name and the name of the artist in the centre of the album artwork. I could then add some effects into the background to make it more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment